What we know about the measurement:
Dutch Dutch 8C is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 23.4Hz (resp. 22.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.23
and would be 7.88 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.246, SP 0.297, PIR 0.253; SM: SP0.839, PIR0.714; LFQ 2.571, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.96
with an EQ and would be 8.61 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.292, LW 0.231, SP 0.225, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.969, PIR0.959; LFQ 2.571, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.23 and would be 7.88 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .