What we know about the measurement:
Devialet Phantom I is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Devialet .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.4Hz (resp. 22.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 90.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.72
and would be 6.53 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.511, LW 0.474, SP 0.494, PIR 0.406; SM: SP0.808, PIR0.578; LFQ 0.408, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.83
with an EQ and would be 7.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.357, SP 0.476, PIR 0.352; SM: SP0.886, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.408, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.72 and would be 6.53 with a perfect subwoofer.
- peak: 103 dB
- Width 252mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 342 mm)
- Weight 11.4 kg