What we know about the measurement:
Dennis Murphy Affordable Accuracy Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.38, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.35, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.21, SP 0.33, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.35, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.