What we know about the measurement:
Dennis Murphy Affordable Accuracy Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18
and would be 7.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.356, LW 0.299, SP 0.382, PIR 0.292; SM: SP0.915, PIR0.865; LFQ 0.288, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03
with an EQ and would be 8.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.22, SP 0.271, PIR 0.172; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.954; LFQ 0.288, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18 and would be 7.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.