What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.43, SP 0.41, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.49; LFQ 0.43, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.34, SP 0.33, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.37, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.