What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.73
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.562, LW 0.427, SP 0.406, PIR 0.388; SM: SP0.739, PIR0.424; LFQ 0.403, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.78
with an EQ and would be 7.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.451, LW 0.345, SP 0.386, PIR 0.335; SM: SP0.899, PIR0.851; LFQ 0.308, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.73 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.