What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology Demand D11 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.41
and would be 6.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.471, LW 0.461, SP 0.469, PIR 0.452; SM: SP0.832, PIR0.697; LFQ 0.644, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83
with an EQ and would be 8.03 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.344, LW 0.346, SP 0.345, PIR 0.308; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.917; LFQ 0.634, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.41 and would be 6.77 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.