What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology Demand D11 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.46, SP 0.47, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.72, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.33, SP 0.34, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.72, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.