What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology D9 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 77.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.6Hz (resp. 48.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 6.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.517, LW 0.407, SP 0.47, PIR 0.435; SM: SP0.761, PIR0.493; LFQ 0.261, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.41
with an EQ and would be 7.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.398, LW 0.337, SP 0.413, PIR 0.335; SM: SP0.897, PIR0.819; LFQ 0.261, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 6.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .