What we know about the measurement:
Definitive Technology D9 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 77.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 207.0Hz (resp. 207.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.9
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.42, SP 0.48, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.4; LFQ 1.76, LFX 207Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.2
with an EQ and would be 4.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.82, LW 0.75, SP 0.71, PIR 0.71; SM: SP0.52, PIR0.38; LFQ 10, LFX 298Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.9 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .