What we know about the measurement:
Danley SM-80 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Danley.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 92.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 125.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.61
and would be 2.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.076, LW 0.873, SP 0.915, PIR 0.865; SM: SP0.351, PIR0.047; LFQ 3.002, LFX 132Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.56
with an EQ and would be 5.23 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.886, LW 0.613, SP 0.662, PIR 0.563; SM: SP0.814, PIR0.622; LFQ 3.002, LFX 102Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.61 and would be 2.52 with a perfect subwoofer.