What we know about the measurement:
Danley SM-80 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Danley .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 125.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.5
and would be 2.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.08, LW 0.87, SP 0.92, PIR 0.87; SM: SP0.35, PIR0.09; LFQ 3.0, LFX 127Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.1
with an EQ and would be 4.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.99, LW 0.77, SP 0.77, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.68; LFQ 2.6, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.5 and would be 2.6 with a perfect subwoofer.