What we know about the measurement:
Danley SH-Mini-180 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Danley .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 73.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 155.0Hz (resp. 118.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.1
and would be 2.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.28, LW 0.92, SP 0.83, PIR 0.84; SM: SP0.46, PIR0.32; LFQ 1.5, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
with an EQ and would be 4.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.08, LW 0.8, SP 0.8, PIR 0.76; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.24, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.1 and would be 2.7 with a perfect subwoofer.