What we know about the measurement:
Danley SH-Mini-180 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Danley.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 155.0Hz (resp. 118.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.19
and would be 2.68 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.278, LW 0.918, SP 0.834, PIR 0.842; SM: SP0.458, PIR0.304; LFQ 1.504, LFX 115Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.88
with an EQ and would be 4.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.112, LW 0.814, SP 0.747, PIR 0.735; SM: SP0.769, PIR0.683; LFQ 1.236, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.19 and would be 2.68 with a perfect subwoofer.