What we know about the measurement:
Danley SH-96-HO is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 8000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Danley.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 103.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.0Hz (resp. 38.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.76
and would be 4.99 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.762, SP 0.854, PIR 0.777; SM: SP0.535, PIR0.327; LFQ 3.46, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.45
with an EQ and would be 7.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.331, LW 0.497, SP 0.683, PIR 0.553; SM: SP0.857, PIR0.829; LFQ 3.46, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.76 and would be 4.99 with a perfect subwoofer.