What we know about the measurement:
Danley SH-50 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 8000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 96.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 49.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.12
and would be 2.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.232, LW 1.121, SP 1.149, PIR 1.107; SM: SP0.532, PIR0.343; LFQ 2.476, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.35
with an EQ and would be 4.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.96, LW 0.855, SP 0.9, PIR 0.844; SM: SP0.834, PIR0.743; LFQ 2.476, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.12 and would be 2.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .