What we know about the measurement:
Danley J1-94 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Danley.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 109.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 43.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.02
and would be 3.34 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.106, LW 0.962, SP 0.906, PIR 0.888; SM: SP0.688, PIR0.462; LFQ 4.139, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.18
with an EQ and would be 5.02 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.981, LW 0.83, SP 0.715, PIR 0.696; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.802; LFQ 3.818, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.02 and would be 3.34 with a perfect subwoofer.