What we know about the measurement:
Danley J1-94 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Danley .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 99.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 43.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2
and would be 3.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.11, LW 0.96, SP 0.91, PIR 0.89; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.5; LFQ 3.88, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1
with an EQ and would be 4.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.07, LW 0.87, SP 0.75, PIR 0.74; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.62; LFQ 3.88, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2 and would be 3.4 with a perfect subwoofer.