What we know about the measurement:
Danley Cube is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Danley .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 63.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 160.0Hz (resp. 118.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.3
and would be 1.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.09, LW 0.97, SP 1.26, PIR 1.17; SM: SP0.31, PIR0.07; LFQ 0.69, LFX 118Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
with an EQ and would be 4.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.09, LW 0.69, SP 0.86, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.7; LFQ 0.59, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.3 and would be 1.7 with a perfect subwoofer.