What we know about the measurement:
Danley Cube is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Danley.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 73.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 160.0Hz (resp. 118.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.31
and would be 1.68 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.089, LW 0.974, SP 1.259, PIR 1.131; SM: SP0.308, PIR0.04; LFQ 0.638, LFX 122Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.11
with an EQ and would be 4.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.0, LW 0.718, SP 0.974, PIR 0.818; SM: SP0.774, PIR0.674; LFQ 0.584, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.31 and would be 1.68 with a perfect subwoofer.