What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HTM-12v2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12
and would be 5.73 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.589, LW 0.528, SP 0.567, PIR 0.552; SM: SP0.794, PIR0.504; LFQ 2.223, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.02
with an EQ and would be 7.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.412, SP 0.412, PIR 0.394; SM: SP0.949, PIR0.875; LFQ 2.223, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12 and would be 5.73 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .