What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HTM-12v1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 93.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.62, SP 0.62, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.43; LFQ 2.32, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.36, SP 0.38, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.89; LFQ 2.21, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , diysg review , diy review , avf review .