What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HT-8 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 164USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 92.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 138.5Hz (resp. 109.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5
and would be 6.32 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.442, LW 0.443, SP 0.478, PIR 0.462; SM: SP0.761, PIR0.486; LFQ 1.978, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.81
with an EQ and would be 8.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.243, LW 0.213, SP 0.258, PIR 0.208; SM: SP0.946, PIR0.858; LFQ 1.462, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5 and would be 6.32 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: diysg review. Links to other reviews: diy review .