What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HT-12 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 330USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 94.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.4Hz (resp. 61.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.25
and would be 7.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.451, LW 0.432, SP 0.534, PIR 0.465; SM: SP0.885, PIR0.822; LFQ 2.44, LFX 65Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.11
with an EQ and would be 7.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.385, LW 0.317, SP 0.372, PIR 0.296; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.914; LFQ 2.44, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.25 and would be 7.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: diysg review. Links to other reviews: diy review .