What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HT-12 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 330USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 94.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.4Hz (resp. 61.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.43, SP 0.53, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.53, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.29, SP 0.44, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.91; LFQ 2.4, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: diysg review. Links to other reviews: diy review .