What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HT-12+ is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 330USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 94.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.4Hz (resp. 62.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.32, SP 0.42, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.86; LFQ 2.36, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.28, SP 0.41, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 2.06, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: diysg review. Links to other reviews: diy review .