What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG Elusive 1099 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 820USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 95.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.27
and would be 5.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.585, LW 0.545, SP 0.542, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.741, PIR0.338; LFQ 2.979, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.62 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.437, LW 0.393, SP 0.415, PIR 0.356; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.903; LFQ 2.503, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.27 and would be 5.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , avs review .