What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG Elusive 1099 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 820USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 95.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.55, SP 0.54, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.45; LFQ 2.85, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.37, SP 0.38, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.85; LFQ 2.49, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , avs review .