What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik V7P is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 5600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.57, SP 0.75, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.75; LFQ 1.95, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
with an EQ and would be 6.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.51, SP 0.67, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.93, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: pp review. .
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.