What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik Q7 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 81.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.61, LW 0.54, SP 0.58, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.62; LFQ 1.68, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.43, SP 0.5, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.67, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.
- Dispersion: 75° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- peak: 134 dB
- Width 308mm
- Height 580mm
- Depth 410 mm)
- Weight 22.0 kg