What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik Q10 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.53
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.619, LW 0.675, SP 0.725, PIR 0.679; SM: SP0.744, PIR0.557; LFQ 1.603, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
with an EQ and would be 6.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.559, LW 0.569, SP 0.661, PIR 0.597; SM: SP0.879, PIR0.819; LFQ 1.603, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.53 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- peak: 137 dB
- Width 308mm
- Height 580mm
- Depth 410 mm)
- Weight 22.0 kg