What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik AL60 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 76.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.41, SP 0.64, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.35; LFQ 2.62, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.3, SP 0.56, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.9; LFQ 2.41, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: pp review. .
- Note: data computed at 2 meters. 3 AL60 with 2