What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 8S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 79.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.22
and would be 4.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.751, LW 0.757, SP 0.999, PIR 0.872; SM: SP0.668, PIR0.473; LFQ 0.827, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.58
with an EQ and would be 5.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.702, LW 0.607, SP 0.853, PIR 0.719; SM: SP0.819, PIR0.718; LFQ 0.628, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.22 and would be 4.3 with a perfect subwoofer.