What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 8S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 69.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.3
and would be 4.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.76, SP 1.0, PIR 0.89; SM: SP0.67, PIR0.5; LFQ 0.75, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
with an EQ and would be 5.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.58, SP 0.79, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.68; LFQ 0.74, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.3 and would be 4.3 with a perfect subwoofer.