What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 10S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 83.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.62
and would be 5.48 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.614, LW 0.608, SP 0.665, PIR 0.606; SM: SP0.719, PIR0.494; LFQ 1.295, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.42
with an EQ and would be 7.17 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.464, LW 0.438, SP 0.525, PIR 0.448; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.859; LFQ 1.295, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.62 and would be 5.48 with a perfect subwoofer.