What we know about the measurement:
DAS Audio ARTEC 510A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DAS Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.49, SP 0.49, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.65; LFQ 1.59, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.17, SP 0.26, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.52, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.