What we know about the measurement:
DAS Audio ARTEC 508A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DAS Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.3, SP 0.42, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.09, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 9.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.17, LW 0.12, SP 0.21, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.11, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.