What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio TiRAY is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Coda Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 77.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 4.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.55, SP 0.79, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.19, PIR0.04; LFQ 1.05, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
with an EQ and would be 5.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.71, SP 0.97, PIR 0.86; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 1.02, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: configuration is for 1 TiRAY and 1 TiLOW (12 inch subwoofer)
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 12° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 124 dB
- Width 404mm
- Height 155mm
- Depth 253 mm)
- Weight 9.9 kg