What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio G712 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Coda Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 83.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.48, SP 0.59, PIR 0.55; SM: SP0.66, PIR0.29; LFQ 1.56, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.35, SP 0.48, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.52, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 143 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 700mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 24.5 kg