What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio G712 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Coda Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 93.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 5.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.472, LW 0.483, SP 0.585, PIR 0.537; SM: SP0.662, PIR0.16; LFQ 1.449, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.66
with an EQ and would be 7.78 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.342, LW 0.311, SP 0.427, PIR 0.355; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.869; LFQ 1.378, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 5.27 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 143 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 700mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 24.5 kg