What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio G515 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Coda Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 93.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.64
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.569, LW 0.556, SP 0.592, PIR 0.545; SM: SP0.713, PIR0.374; LFQ 1.748, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.52
with an EQ and would be 7.84 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.321, SP 0.424, PIR 0.334; SM: SP0.932, PIR0.908; LFQ 1.748, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.64 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 700mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 17.5 kg