What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio CoRay4 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Coda Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 92.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 77.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.77
and would be 5.85 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.71, LW 0.619, SP 0.724, PIR 0.639; SM: SP0.838, PIR0.796; LFQ 0.958, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.93
with an EQ and would be 7.06 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.571, LW 0.409, SP 0.548, PIR 0.434; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.907; LFQ 0.958, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.77 and would be 5.85 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: 120x12 configuration