What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio CoRay4 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Coda Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 77.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.71, LW 0.62, SP 0.72, PIR 0.65; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.96, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.42, SP 0.46, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.0, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: 120x12 configuration