What we know about the measurement:
Carmody S2000 DIY Speaker Kit is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 240USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.42, SP 0.43, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.35, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.24, SP 0.32, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.37, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.