What we know about the measurement:
Canton Vento 826.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 780USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.86 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.389, LW 0.33, SP 0.3, PIR 0.276; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.454, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.43
with an EQ and would be 8.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.313, LW 0.252, SP 0.251, PIR 0.208; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.935; LFQ 0.458, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.86 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 195mm
- Height 300mm
- Depth 270 mm)
- Weight 6 kg