What we know about the measurement:
Canton Plus GLX.3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 170USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 98.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.1
and would be 4.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.83, LW 0.67, SP 0.47, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.63, PIR0.23; LFQ 0.54, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
with an EQ and would be 6.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.48, SP 0.5, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.49, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.1 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.