What we know about the measurement:
Cambridge Soundworks Model Six is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Cambridge Soundworks.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 86.6Hz (resp. 66.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.66
and would be 5.57 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.549, LW 0.52, SP 0.583, PIR 0.518; SM: SP0.733, PIR0.35; LFQ 1.526, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07
with an EQ and would be 7.65 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.409, LW 0.386, SP 0.414, PIR 0.355; SM: SP0.925, PIR0.883; LFQ 1.312, LFX 57Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.66 and would be 5.57 with a perfect subwoofer.