What we know about the measurement:
Cambridge Soundworks Model Six is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Cambridge Soundworks .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 86.6Hz (resp. 66.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9
and would be 5.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.52, SP 0.58, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.46; LFQ 1.44, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.45, SP 0.53, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.32, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.