What we know about the measurement:
CSS Criton 1TD-X DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 770USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.28
and would be 6.94 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.513, LW 0.403, SP 0.433, PIR 0.391; SM: SP0.851, PIR0.735; LFQ 0.625, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.79
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.307, SP 0.308, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.938, PIR0.959; LFQ 0.687, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.28 and would be 6.94 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.