What we know about the measurement:
Buchardt Audio S400 MKII is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2250USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 47.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.36
and would be 7.43 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.338, LW 0.317, SP 0.308, PIR 0.311; SM: SP0.846, PIR0.659; LFQ 0.621, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.79
with an EQ and would be 8.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.287, LW 0.244, SP 0.226, PIR 0.214; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.933; LFQ 0.621, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.36 and would be 7.43 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 180mm
- Height 365mm
- Depth 280 mm)
- Weight 7.5 kg