What we know about the measurement:
Buchardt Audio A700 is an active floorstanders speaker that cost around 6500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 26.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.33
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.415, LW 0.332, SP 0.287, PIR 0.268; SM: SP0.866, PIR0.692; LFQ 1.521, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.31
with an EQ and would be 8.21 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.383, LW 0.303, SP 0.248, PIR 0.219; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.925; LFQ 1.521, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.33 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .