What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins Formation Flex is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 94.8Hz (resp. 62.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.08
and would be 5.82 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.567, LW 0.506, SP 0.394, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.753, PIR0.363; LFQ 0.383, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.63
with an EQ and would be 7.98 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.403, LW 0.356, SP 0.326, PIR 0.276; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.919; LFQ 0.383, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.08 and would be 5.82 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.