What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins Formation Flex is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 94.8Hz (resp. 62.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.51, SP 0.39, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.44; LFQ 0.39, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.37, SP 0.36, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.37, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.