What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins CWM7.5 is a passive inwall speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 66.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.92
and would be 4.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.787, LW 0.628, SP 0.616, PIR 0.579; SM: SP0.399, PIR0.297; LFQ 0.158, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.16
with an EQ and would be 6.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.639, LW 0.457, SP 0.427, PIR 0.373; SM: SP0.861, PIR0.855; LFQ 0.158, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.92 and would be 4.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.