What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins CWM7.3 S2 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 2100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.59, SP 0.39, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.61; LFQ 0.32, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.4, SP 0.32, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.3, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.