What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins 803 D3 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 9000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Bowers & Wilkins.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 43.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 6.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.384, LW 0.3, SP 0.286, PIR 0.273; SM: SP0.682, PIR0.267; LFQ 1.527, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.49
with an EQ and would be 8.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.335, LW 0.284, SP 0.234, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.977, PIR0.969; LFQ 1.527, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 6.52 with a perfect subwoofer.