What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins 802N is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Bowers & Wilkins.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 44.0Hz (resp. 31.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.311, SP 0.429, PIR 0.353; SM: SP0.685, PIR0.566; LFQ 1.785, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.92
with an EQ and would be 9.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.183, LW 0.187, SP 0.223, PIR 0.141; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.947; LFQ 1.669, LFX 25Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.