What we know about the measurement:
Bose TV Speaker Soundbar is an active soundbar speaker that cost around 250USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5
and would be 3.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.889, LW 0.794, SP 0.583, PIR 0.585; SM: SP0.442, PIR0.111; LFQ 0.19, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.47
with an EQ and would be 6.89 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.691, LW 0.608, SP 0.433, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.891, PIR0.866; LFQ 0.19, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5 and would be 3.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .