What we know about the measurement:
Bose SoundLink Revolve is an active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 180USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 130.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-150.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.38
and would be 2.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.151, LW 1.067, SP 0.767, PIR 0.821; SM: SP0.005, PIR0.005; LFQ 0.019, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.19
with an EQ and would be 4.94 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.812, LW 0.734, SP 0.543, PIR 0.517; SM: SP0.362, PIR0.356; LFQ 0.019, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.38 and would be 2.37 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .