What we know about the measurement:
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ is a active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 250USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.67
and would be 3.08 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.26, LW 0.929, SP 0.609, PIR 0.659; SM: SP0.223, PIR0.221; LFQ 0.259, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58
with an EQ and would be 6.05 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.917, LW 0.613, SP 0.408, PIR 0.385; SM: SP0.712, PIR0.779; LFQ 0.259, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.67 and would be 3.08 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .