What we know about the measurement:
Bose DesignMax DM6SE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 530USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Bose .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 71.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.43
and would be 2.48 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.099, LW 0.996, SP 0.854, PIR 0.872; SM: SP0.342, PIR0.064; LFQ 0.835, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.15
with an EQ and would be 6.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.721, LW 0.602, SP 0.686, PIR 0.555; SM: SP0.873, PIR0.817; LFQ 0.835, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.43 and would be 2.48 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 125° horizontal and 125° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 107 dB
- Width 222mm
- Height 340mm
- Depth 229 mm)
- Weight 5.93 kg