What we know about the measurement:
Bose DesignMax DM5SE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 530USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Bose .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 68.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.81
and would be 2.21 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.144, LW 1.028, SP 1.027, PIR 0.96; SM: SP0.424, PIR0.107; LFQ 0.584, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.64
with an EQ and would be 5.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.826, LW 0.696, SP 0.693, PIR 0.615; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.584, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.81 and would be 2.21 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 130° horizontal and 130° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 111 dB
- Width 192mm
- Height 286mm
- Depth 197 mm)
- Weight 4.38 kg