What we know about the measurement:
Bose ArenaMatch AM40 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Bose.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.48
and would be 3.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.946, LW 0.799, SP 0.804, PIR 0.771; SM: SP0.539, PIR0.336; LFQ 2.039, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.78
with an EQ and would be 6.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.776, LW 0.57, SP 0.573, PIR 0.531; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.838; LFQ 2.039, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.48 and would be 3.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 783mm
- Height 409mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 36.3 kg