What we know about the measurement:
Bose ArenaMatch AM20 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Bose.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.73
and would be 4.04 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.808, LW 0.832, SP 0.95, PIR 0.879; SM: SP0.602, PIR0.433; LFQ 2.024, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52
with an EQ and would be 6.84 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.502, LW 0.46, SP 0.656, PIR 0.534; SM: SP0.907, PIR0.865; LFQ 2.024, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.73 and would be 4.04 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 20° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 783mm
- Height 409mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 36.3 kg