What we know about the measurement:
Bose ArenaMatch AM10 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Bose .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8
and would be 4.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.75, SP 0.76, PIR 0.75; SM: SP0.48, PIR0.28; LFQ 2.06, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.44, SP 0.56, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 2.06, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8 and would be 4.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 10° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 127 dB
- Width 783mm
- Height 409mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 36.3 kg